Task Force Talent is seeking Federal Account Executive to support a number of specialized government contracts for a fast growing, very well-funded company applying AI/ML and big data analysis to supply chain security and other areas. This is a blend of sales and business development functions, with more emphasis on the sales side.
The most competitive candidates will have an active security clearance and a track record of selling SaaS products to the federal government via contracts valued at $5M to $10M+.
The role is hybrid in the Washington, D.C. area, and the target salary range for this role is 150K to 300K.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships between the company and government entities.
- Play a key role in winning new deals, fostering collaboration, understanding government needs, and aligning solutions with their mission-driven objectives.
- Create a sales pipeline through researching and targeting relevant prospects.
- Build and develop federal leads.
- Become an expert in the product, including the ability to independently demonstrate the technology to external stakeholders.
- Partner with account managers and the implementation team to enable growth opportunities for closed deals.
- Support VP, Federal Sales as needed with go-to-market strategy creation.
- U.S. citizen.
- Active U.S. government security clearance is strongly desired but not strictly required. Candidates must be security clearance eligible.
- 5-10+ years of sales and/or partnerships experience with the government as a strategic customer.
- Experience selling commercial products.
- Proven public sector sales experience.
- Track record of exceeding sales performance goals in the U.S. Federal Government; DHL/DOD/DOJ experience is a plus
- Practical knowledge of strategic planning models, tools and theories, Federal contracting, procurement and the management and execution of the full business development life cycle process.
- Diplomatic leader with an extensive understanding of government relations, issue management and congressional operations and political processes.
Further details will be provided to qualified candidates after an initial interview.
If you apply but this company is not a fit, we will consider you for other available positions as well. We have several clients seeking very similar skill sets.
Not your dream job, but perfect for a friend? You can submit a referral and get a check for $2000 or more: https://www.taskforcetalent.com/referral/
(Terms and conditions apply.)
Task Force Talent is a specialized recruiting firm for science, engineering, and security careers. Our clients include seed to Series B startups working on AI, cybersecurity, quantum computing, and other novel technologies. We also work with small to medium size government contractors, and we help leading venture capital firms find talent for their portfolio companies. We have hundreds of jobs available and consider all applicants for all roles, now and in the future. Our goal is to find the best fit for you!
Not a U.S. citizen? With rare exceptions (noted in the application), we recruit U.S. citizens and permanent residents only. Unfortunately, few of our clients have the ability to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. Please do not apply if you require a U.S. visa.
What format should I use for my resume? We strongly prefer plain text resumes.
Do you provide resume editing services? We currently receive too many applications to provide detailed, individual resume feedback in most cases unless we believe you are a strong fit for a position.
We match candidates based on the following criteria: interests, technical skills, location preferences (including remote/hybrid), salary preferences, and timeline (it's best to talk to us as early as possible!)
We will reformat your resume and develop an extensive, detailed candidate package before submitting you to any clients. Therefore we recommending submitting resumes in plain text format only. Please name your resume file something like:
Please do not submit a resume with the file name "resume" or resume.txt! It's likely to get clobbered by another file when someone is working on it.
Should we submit you as a candidate to any clients, we will provide detailed coaching and feedback throughout the process.